Sunday, October 31, 2010

Reveal Day at Swirlydoos November *Simply Irresistible* Kit

It's our favorite day of the month again!!! Reveal Day over at Swirlydoos. Our November Kit Simply Irresistible, it JUST that....Simply Irresistible. It's absolutely beautiful with the new Pink Paislee Parisian Anthology. It was so enjoyable to make our own colored papers with the resist backgrounds. Along with all the gorgeous embellishment and add-ons, this kit it a must have.

Fairies

For the Dusty Attic piece, I painted with an off white paint, inked the edges with a light brown pad then added stickels.

The Swirlygirls are in for a treat. Video Tutorials!! Our very own Lisa has a brand new tutorial on how to use a corner punch to make a circular mat. Visit the Tutorial Section in the Swirlydoos Forums. This is one that you don't want to miss!!


Bright Eyes

To give the page more dimension I used foam dots sandwiched between the card stock and Dusty Attic frame.

For this Dusty Attic piece I used a foam brush and blotted with Gesso to give more texture. I lightly misted and added Diamond Dust in some areas. The tech kit came with Tatter Angels Mistable Crepe Paper. So I misted it, folded and stuck it behind the photo mat.


2 B Young

The resist paper is amazing!!!!!! Here I used Tim Holtz Distress ink and Tattered Angel's Glam. If you would like to see how to use these papers Swirlydoos has a Video Tutorial HERE.


Soprano

Here is the Tatter Angels Mistable Crepe Paper again. I left it bare and bunched it up behind the mat.

I love this beautiful cameo. I tore the center out of the Petaloo flower and glued the cameo instead.

Face of an angel
This page is based on the Exclusive Sketch for Swirlydoos by Begga.

The main kit came with super gorgeous white fibers. I misted this trim to match the page.


My Sonny Boy

I used Lisa tutorial once again. This time I made the circle a ring and misted.


Thanks so much for taking the time!!

♥♥♥

13 comments:

Amarilys said...

you did a wonderful job showcasing the new kit!
~Amarilys

rosy3108 said...

so wonderful work! love all of them

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

absolutely stunning!!!!!!!! every last one of them!

Lorraine said...

Wow, wow, wow, such gorgeous layouts! Thanks for the inspiration! I'm off to check out the kits...

Stay True To God said...

WOW Angelica... GORGEOUS layouts!!!! Sooooo many AWESOME details!!! I love all of your photos... and it's great to see one of you!! Thanks for the links to Lisa's tutorials. :) hugs... Tracy

Lisa aka Raining said...

You rocked the kit this month Ang!!!! Love every single layout and your beautiful inking and floral designs!

Scrap and co said...

woooooooooooooooooow magnifique j'adoooooooooooooore ce que vous faites c'est une pure merveille je voulais vous remercier pour ma commande je viens de la recevoir et c'est vraiment magnifique je vous enverrais mes realisation faites avec merci encore milles fois a bientôt sandrine payet pseudo scrapandco

Karen Wilson said...

You rocked this! WOW! Each and every one of these layouts is beautiful! Each has a diff style...unique. Love them!

Vicky Alberto said...

You new layouts are as beautiful as ever (gorgeous kiddos too). Thanks for the really nice comment on my blog about my flower tutorial. Means a lot coming from a flower pro - you make the BEST six petal punch roses I've seen.

Brenda said...

WOW these are ALL soooo beautifully done!

Tina said...

Ang, your work with each kit is always Fabulous!!! Always LUV looking at your pages:) xo

Donna in Louisiana said...

Angelica, you are soooo my hero!!! This layout is breathtaking!!! I love your work, it is such an inspiration to me.

Anonymous said...

love the music and layouts are amazing!