Tuesday, November 17, 2009

ZVA CREATIVE DT LAYOUT

Here it is...my very first design team layout for Zva Creative. As soon as I received the package in the mail, I immediately got to work. There's so many beautiful products to work with.

Bloom
My baby girl Delilah. I've had this picture printed out for some time now and just couldn't find things so go with it. UNTIL...I saw these hot pink flourishes. PERFECTO!!
Here is a close-up of the cute little dragon flies, tiny pearls and a long strand of pearls that I curved around the circle.


Zva had the cutest roses and buds.


I used 1 big pearl to "hold down" the folded corner so the music sheet could peek through.


I made the butterflies and added the pearls for the bodies.

Thanks for taking a peek!!
~Angelica~

8 comments:

Darien said...

GORGEOUS!!!! I love it! Great lo! And You dd is beautiful!!!!!

Ingrid said...

Gorgeous layout. And what an adorable little girl!

Paulien van den Bosch said...

whoohooo..... and what a great first project it is.
Totally love this page with all the beautiful details!!!!!!
Awesome work girl!

Jane F. Smith said...

wow...this gorgeous!!!!

Karin said...

Hi, I found your blog today and I think your layouts are so beautiful. I love the handmade flowers, especially the ones with black lace. Now I will put you in my favourites.
Hugs from Sweden,
Karin

Tina said...

This is a GORGEOUS lo!!! luv all the pink!!

Sandy said...

Just stunning as always..love to see your creations...so much talent!!!

phamil said...

Oh Ang, this is so pretty, you know I love pink!!!! And I'm so excited for you that you made the ZVA team, I had no doubt, you're perfect for them!!!!! Awesome work, and your blog is just gorgeous!!!