Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Pages for ZVA Creative

Hello my friends. I just wanted to share today some pages done for Zva Creative. We'll be hosting another blog hop later the month. So, stay tuned for lots more Zva inspiration.

True Friends
I have meaning to scrap this picture for over a year!!! I knew the black flourishes would go perfect with the papers I chose to use.

Untitled
This is the first page I've done without a title. Nothing would come to me. I've scrapped the picture before in color. This time I changed it to black and white yet kept Clea's eyes blue. I love the deep navy color of the flourishes. The papers come from my August Swirlydoo's Kit.


Thanks for taking a peek!!

♥♥♥

9 comments:

Stay True To God said...

Awesome layouts Angelica!! It's great that your kids are "True Friends" and Clea's eyes look amazing!! What a serious look!! Don't they grow up fast?

Hugs...

Tracy

Kelly Massman said...

Both of these layouts are gorgeous! :-)

Karen Wilson said...

These are beautiful!!! Love the new bling.

Carmen said...

Beautiful layouts! Love the last one. I would have called it "Intense"...those eyes are incredible!

Debbie Sherman said...

So beautiful as always Angelica! Thanks for the inspiration!

Cheryl (C Mom Go) said...

Gorgeous as always!!

Sonia said...

Hi!
Found your blog on another site. Wow! you have a awesome creations.
Your layouts are absolutely gorgeous.
Now im a new follower.

**Sony**
Sonia-Studio60

Tina said...

Ang LUV the ZVA pages!!! BEAUTIFUL as always:))

Unknown said...

Awesome work, Ang! And, as soon as I saw your dd's pic without the title I thought- "Fierce."