Thursday, December 30, 2010

My Etsy Reopening and a Zva page

To bring in the New Year I've reopened my Esty Shop. I took a month and a half break for the holidays and now I'm ready to roll. Here are just a couple of items that I've listed. All in all I listed over 80 items. I'm excited to share with you what I have been up to. Head on over to my shop to see all items. Angelica's Little Scrap Shop

New to my shop are these Floral Corner Scrolls. Example how to use below.

I did this page for ZVA using their blooms. And figured I can make the scroll with my flowers. All the buyer would have to do is glue down to their page.

I've also added some different styles of handmade flowers. I love these little blooms. I've already sold a set!!

I've made some new stick pin designs. 25 to be exact :)

I've listed 20 new beautiful butterflies. This one is my fav!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!! If ya get a chance browse my shop I have lots of lovely embellishments you don't want to miss..

♥♥♥

7 comments:

Anne said...

Such georgeus things you make, I love the LO, and the creative use of the swirl with the butterfly! :)

Stay True To God said...

Wow Angelica you've been busy!! I'm love'n those awesome floral corner scrolls, and those awesome little pink roses... oh and those amazing pink & black butterflies!!!! Love your work!! I'll put a link to your Etsy on my blog.

God bless & big hugs...

Tracy

Sandi Clarkson said...

Oh, my .. such yummy eye candy ... I will have to do some shopping .. now that the holidays are over maybe I can actually do a LO!

Denise said...

Wow! Everything looks sooo pretty! I ADORE those corner scrolls..totally gorgeous!

Ava Gavloski said...

wow, now i know what you have been busy doing, very nice work
ava
cottagerca

LISA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LISA said...

Your Etsy Shop is going to Rock the new year. Beautiful Collection !!!