Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sweet Baby *ZVA CREATIVE*

Hello again friends! Another quick post today featuring Zva Creative flourishes and blooms. I swear there's not enough hours in a day.
This is my dd when she was just six weeks old. Now she's 2 and talking up a storm! I showed her this page and she said, "Look Mommy! That baby is me! So cute!". Lol...I love her to death!

Sweet baby

 Here is a close-up of the leafy vines. I used two to "hang" down the side of the page.

 You can find these butterflies along with plenty of other styles at MY ETSY SHOP. If you have a minute take peek please :)


Zva Creative will be hosting their monthly blog hop on Feb. 28. Be sure to pop back in for details.
Thanks for visiting!

♥♥♥

9 comments:

Stay True To God said...

Ohhhh... Look at that totally adorable little face!!! She is sooooooo CUTE!!! What a perfect shot of those BIG eyes looking right at the camera!! Love your layout Angelica... so dainty & sweet!! :)

Thank you, thank you, thank you for ALL of the AMAZING HIGH QUALITY items from your Etsy Store & the little gift!! Everything is Beautiful & packaged so pretty!!! I have all of your goodies in an acrylic container and it looks like a boutique store display... I love it!!! :)

God bless & big hugs... Tracy

Irene said...

Fabulous page and pic! Such gorgeous details!

Sandi Cl~ said...

Wow, Ang, so gorgeous .. just like the baby girl! Love the pink and all the flowers .. and of course the Zva!

Debbi Tehrani said...

What a sweet and beautiful layout! So many lovely details on this page!

Paulien van den Bosch said...

oh Ang... what a lovely page. You do such amazing work!!!!!!
I have an award for you on my blog hon.
Have a lovely weekend

Cheryl said...

This design is just incredible so beautiful and different....love it.

ESTELLE73 said...

Very cute layout.
Could you tell me whitch punch you used for the strip & the ring?
I have a border punch from FISKARS whitch looks like yours but i 've jut broken it.
Thanks for the answer

zandra said...

What a beautiful layout, so sweet.
Hugz, Z

The Archiving Angel said...

Hello Angelica~ I have been catching up on your blog and I must say your work is just sensational! I adore your layouts. Your blog is so beautiful.
I will have an award on my blog for your awaiting your retrieval shortly after posting this comment.
I enjoy browsing your fabulous blog!!!!
Keep creating & crafting.
Crafty hugs,
Sonia