Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Color Room Palette #72

This weeks palette was so much fun!! I was totally inspired by one of my favorite designers and DT member for The Color Roon, Finnabair. She has a style all her own. And, man, is it hard to duplicate. I tried my best to scraplift her style, but mine looks nothing like hers :(  I love the look of all her embellishments. How they look like they're embedding into the paper. How the heck does she do that!!! Visit her blog: Tworzysko Finnabair and you'll see what  I mean!!

13

This weeks palette


Thanks for taking a peek!!

♥♥♥

9 comments:

Shona said...

wow this is amazing Ang.....one of my favs from you AND makes mine that I did for TCR look like crap LMAO :) hehe....anyways...gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous :)

Linda Pekrul said...

I just LOVE what you've done here. It's absolutely gorgeous.

Lizzyc said...

wow this is breathtakingly beautiful.. so many beautiful embellishments tucked in together.. really gorgeous layout!

Susanne said...

Wow.. it´s stunning! So many beautiful flowers and a cool photo! Hugs susanne

Katherine said...

Just stunning!!!! I love all your work and I have to say that this is one of my favorites. Just simply gorgeous!!!

Kim said...

This is gorgeous. I think this is my favorite of yours overall.

~VIRGINIA~ said...

This turned out stunning!!! You rocked the colors. She is becoming quit a cutie. Hugs Virginia

tracy said...

I am a huge fan and I love to follow your work. It is visually stunning and very intricate. I love all the layers in this layout. The bits and pieces of dusty attic and prima trim with the bling in the center not to mention the paper and loads of flowers. Just beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Hugs Tracy

Bekca said...

Wow, this is gorgeous, you are very talented. Best wishes.