Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Color Room Palette #89

Hello all!! Can you believe Christmas is already THIS weekend!?!?! The days just fly by around here. I had to take some time out for myself and work on this weeks palette. I have to say, I did struggle a bit with these colors. I used some leftovers from a  Swirlydoos kit that's over a year old...lol!! Love going through my stash!!! 

It's our day
This is my daughter Cleapatra and me. We share the same birthday! So, every year we take a picture together and I try to scrap it. Ummm, I think I'm behind. This picture is two years old...oops!


Here is this weeks palette

 The butterflies I used are from my Etsy Shop. You can find them HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!


♥♥♥




4 comments:

Shona said...

oooooo this is really gorgeous Ang and what a special photo. I with you and your family a very Merry Christmas :)

LISA said...

Angelica, this one is a fave of yours for me!! Just gorgeous!!! Merry Christmas to you and the family. Will it be a white Christmas for you all?? I hope so. The kids will love it!!

Scraps of Elegance said...

Angelica, this is just exquisite. Happy Holidays.

Unknown said...

Holy (fill in the blank)!!! Ang, this is nothing short of amazing. That photo is a stunner! You both are just gorgeous. Your distressing is perfect. Really beautiful work!