Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Antiquities Second Reveal

Hello all!! Today I wanted to reveal two more of my layouts using the June Antiquities Kit. I loved working with this kit, so many goodies to chose from!! I tired to pull different color combos from my photos to get stylish looks for each page.
As time goes by
I treated the Dusty Attic clock first with Distress crackle paint. Before it was completely dry I misted with Perfect Pearls Gold. Heated it a bit and rub some off using a damp paper towel. For the final touch, I dab gold stickles here and there with my finger. The gorgeous butterflies are from my Etsy shop.
Harley and me
I adore this photo of Clea with her new friend,Harley!  Over on the right side I messed up using a rub-on. LOL!! So, I just scraped some of the design off and torn the paper back more. Easy fix and I think it gives it more of a distressed look :)
 
 
Thanks so much for the visit!!
 
 




1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

These are really beautiful, so different from each other, but equally stunning!!