Monday, October 29, 2012

Swirlydoos 2nd Reveal Belle Chanson Kit

Hello fellow bloggers! Just a quick post today to reveal my last two projects for the beautiful  Swirlydoos Belle Chanson Kit.  
 
Beautiful
So, I had a whole different idea in my head when I was putting this together. I wanted to do just a cream and white color scheme. But, ended up adding the black and bits of blues. It kinda bothers me because I usually only use three colors. LOL! Stepping out of my comfort zone for sure!

Swirlydoos is sponsoring  a sketch for Sketch Inspiration.  I'm usually not a card maker, but when I saw the sketch I thought, "card". I used a bunch of my scraps from the Swirlydoos October Kit.

Until next time.....

♥♥♥


4 comments:

MichelleMc said...

Oh that page is simply stunning! I love the black against the creamy white, so striking! And your card is so beautifully done! Love your work!

Anne said...

The page is wonderful, I love the black and light beige combo. Beautiful image and layers.

Your card is amazing! So different, creative, and I love all the details with the butterfly, frame, lace and bling. Fantastic. :)

Hugs, Anne.

Lizzyc said...

Amazing layout.. love all the distressing.. and fabulous card!

Tone-Lill said...

This is truly amazing.. I love this LO. There are so many fab embellishments and i love all the layers!