Thursday, January 1, 2015

Blue Fern Studios January Sketch

Hello friends! I hope you all had a exciting New Year Celebration!

I'm excited to share my first post as a Design Team Member for Blue Fern Studios.
If you aren't familiar with this company, they make the most beautiful chipboard embellishments and paper! Please visit BlueFernStudios.com to see there amazing collection.
With the holidays I wasn't able to get the sketch done.....yet! LOL! I'll be back to reveal my latest projects on the 19th.....stay tuned!!!!!!!

Here is the gorgeous sketch. You can find out more details and some inspiration on the Blue Fern Studios Blog. Have fun and enjoy!



1 comment:

Janene said...

Congrats on the DT! Blue fern is awesome and glad you like so many designs since I might have made one or two you like. :) Enjoy!!!! Can't wait to see what you do!