Friday, June 19, 2015

BFS June Projects


Hello everyone! Angelica here today to share my June projects with you! Since being on the DT I've been using one paper collection each month. Well, time to mix it up. Today, my three layouts are from three different paper lines.

First up is my take on the June Sketch just flipping it. I used two papers Ombre Dreams Collection; Charlotte's Dream and Joyce's Dream.
 
I used the Beaded String Chippy to further embellish my title. I used the word "Smile" for the Laughter, Happy, Smile set. The cute little dragonfly is from my Etsy Shop.
 
I used the Circle Vine chipboard piece to hold my photos.

For this page I used Boudoir from the Blue Fern Garden collection as my background. I fussed cut the Wisdom paper from the Montage Collection and matted my photo.

I really don't do much to my chipboard pieces. Just some thick gesso and mists.  Here I used the Estate Railing piece.
 One of my favorite chippies are the Roman Clock Sets. Here I used the Large Set. The Plush Butterfly embellishments are from my Little Scrap Shop.

 Last but not least, I used the Love Story Collection. My daughter loves Alice in Wonderland so I made this for her. This line was perfect! I used the True Harmony, Twenty One, and Amazing Heart papers.
 I used the Queen of Hearts piece for my title and Heart Crowns as embellishments.
 The Card Suit Melody chippy is so unique! Love it! The Scarlett Butterflies are from my Etsy Shop.
 
Well, I hope that you've enjoyed my projects for June! I will be back in August for I'm breaking for July!