Sunday, October 18, 2009

I eat brains....uh not really!

I eat brains
Here it is...me as a Zombie!!!! Morbid huh?? Needless to say, my family hates it...lol!! I LOVE IT!! Sorry kids...heehee!


I tried to get a creepy feel to this page, but it didn't come out how I pictured it in my head. You know me, I'm all about flowers and butterflies. Sorry about the crappy picture. I'm hurried to get this up because my sister want to see it...HI LALA ((HUGS))!!!!!!!



I didn't have anymore black flowers so I made my own lace flowers that I sell at my etsy shop.


Here I did some lacing and stuck a glittered Crossbones underneath.


Do leave me a comment please, I'd love to hear what you guys think!!!!
FALL
This is layout I did with my Swirlydoos Kit Autumn Spender. The flowers are from the Prima Contest that I won over at Swirlydoos!! This photo was taken last year at the patch with my three kids and my favorite nephews. No Delilah yet...she was still cooking...lol!!


I made my own fall vine with the leaves that came with the kit.

Just a close up of the pearls.


I dusted the vine, leaves and flowers with Perfect Pearls.


Well, thanks for stopping by!!!
~Angelica~

3 comments:

Darien said...

WOW! I love your photo!!!! Your work is always amazing!!! Love the fall lo!

Anonymous said...

Angelica, the picture is absolutely awesome, and the lo is amazing. Probably my fave I've ever seen you do, and I love all your lo's!

Brenda said...

WOW love your layouts and really love how your picture was transformed!!I love the dusting with the perfect pearls!!
hugs
Brenda