Tuesday, January 12, 2010

ZVA CREATIVE SNEAK PEEK

The best thing about being on a DT is seeing all the new goodies BEFORE they hit the market!!! Let me tell you, ZVA is coming out with some gorgeous new crystals!!!
Here is just one of my sneak peaks!!

Beautiful
The beautiful long flourishes remind me of butterfly trails. The butterfly is also ZVA.


Here is a close-up of the flourish!! I love the color!!!


I totally love the icy blooms and tiny roses!!


This is one of the corner flourishes. I just put one of the icy blooms right in the center!! I also used some of Rhinestone brads.
Thanks for stopping by. Stay tuned for my next Zva Sneak Peek!!
Angelica

2 comments:

Darien said...

This is So beautiful!!!! I love the picture!!! You always Amaze me with your designs!

~Lori Roop said...

WOW!! This is so beautiful!! It's Such a lovely creation!