Wednesday, May 12, 2010

More from ZVA

Seriously, I could never get tired if using Zva products!! They have something to match just about any page.

I saw these pattern papers at my LSS by Moxxie. They are totally cute!! I love bunnies and I thought the mama and the baby are too precious!!

This is Delilah and me. She was about 9 weeks old in this photo.

Some bunny loves you

I used one of the corner flourishes and made the flower. I added a big pink pearl to the center.

I bought 2 sheets of the papers. I knew that I wanted to make the bunnies 3 dimensional. I cut the bunnies and the leaves out from one of the paper and used pop dots to place over the other images. I used cotton balls for the tails...heehee....and the little pearls for necklaces. I know...so cheesy...but I wanted this page to be playful!!

I used the cricut for the butterflies and used little pearls again for the bodies.


Thanks for stopping by!!

♥♥♥Angelica

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Angelica! Every single detail is simply amazing!

Darien said...

STUNNING!!!!! Beautiful details!!!

sheila said...

What a super cute lo!!! I LOVE the little necklace on the bunny and your hand made flowers are gorgeous!

wendyscrap said...

It's totaly amazing, very beautiful

Tina said...

BEAUTIFUL page, and so SWEET:) LUV all your pretty lil' details!!!!!!!

Janet Goulet said...

I love your scrapbooking style, so elegant and pretty. Do you have a problem storing your pages in an album with all their dimension?

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful Angelica! love the colors and all the embellies are amazing!!

valeria vac said...

Hi Angelica, your blog is amazing!!! So, There is something I'd like to share with you in my blog. www.valeria-vac.blogspot.com
Hugs,
Valeria

jannie said...

Beautiful layout

vivie said...

i love your page!!!

Unknown said...

omg i love the bunnies hugging just like you are in the pic..adorable..tfs..

Stacey said...

This is gorgeous Ang!!! LOVE the bunny!