Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Angel Eyes **SWIRLYDOOS**

This another page using my Swirydoo's July Kit Summer Serenity. I just can't get over how beautifully this kit was put together.

I've scrapped this picture of Delilah before. It's my absolute favorite of her. I figured, I have four kids, I can scrap a picture 4 times if I really wanted.

Angel Eyes

I tried my hand at making my own Fiesta Flowers. I don't have the Tim Holtz Tattered Rose Die (if that's even what it's called), so I had to get creative. I cut different size flowers from my cricut. Then, I used some super old decorative scissors called Torn Page. I just snipped off the tip of the petals.

I ink the chipboard with distress ink . Then, used glossy accents to hold the Diamond Dust. I love the sugared look!!



Thanks for stopping by!



5 comments:

Manda_K said...

Awesome!! Love the DD!!!

Tina said...

BEAUTIFUL page and ADORABLE photo! LUV your flower:)

MarĂ­a Castillo said...

Awesome work Angelica!! The colors are really beautiful and your baby is such a doll!

Karen Wilson said...

This is gorgeous! Love how you used all the diamond dust!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Wonderful page, Angelica! Love her eyes! Great job on your fiesta flowers!