Sunday, August 24, 2014

Good Sunday, friends! Today I’m sharing a layout I made using black lace, applique and lace flower from Tresors. I love to use dark embellishments for the dramatic look for my layouts. It's not easy to come across really dark laces that don't have a purple tint to them. So, when I got all my pretty trims from Lucy I was in awe of how gorgeously black that lace really is.

 
Here is a close-up of the beautiful fabric flower and applique in the background.
 
 
Here is close-up of one of my many butteflies, Rose Romantique, from my Etsy shop.
 
 
For your shopping convenience, I've linked the items I used to Tresors de Luxe Etsy Shop.
 
Black Shabby Chic Lace Flower, back has attached brooch, for Headbands, Clothing, Sashes, Crafting, etc, approx. 4.50 inches FL-159
 
Black Lace Applique, Lace Medallion, Lace Applique, Custom Design, Couture Design, Dressmaking, Crafting, etc, AP-035
 
Black Venice Lace Trim for Applique, Altered Art, Costumes, Lace Jewelry, Headbands, Sashes, Sewing, Crafts LA-140

Thanks for taking a peek!


1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Stunning layout! Love the dramatic feel that the black embellishments give!