Saturday, September 19, 2015

BFS Autumn Anthology September Layouts

Happy Saturday, friends! I was so excited to get the new paper collection, Autumn Anthology. They're designed beautifully! I created three layouts that I'm going to share with you today.
 Purple is my favorite color and I love it paired with a soft green! I used the Gazebo paper as my background. But behind that I used Parfumerie as an added layer. Before I got started I used BFS new mist, Leaf, in the center. I love the mist....has great coverage and is light.

I used both Quatrefoil Garden Panels. I painted them with gesso then used some stucco paste for texture. For a bit added color as I used a light coat of the green mist. 


 I painted the blossom branches and lightly tinted them with the mist. The Dragonflies can be found at my Etsy Shop.


 I have never scrapped this color combo before(well as least not that I can remember) but I have to say the blue and peach are just gorgeous!!! This is my take on the September Sketch. I used the La Ballon paper as my background and Mercantile as a mat. On the background I did some light brushing with gesso then used the Sky Mist and Persimmon Mist as splats. I randomly did some stamping with the Essential Texture Stamp.

I used the Layering Stems and Organic Vines as my foliage. This time used about three coats of the Leaf Mist to get full coverage.

 
I used pieces of the Screen Panel as a bottom layer. The Peacock Butterflies are also from my Etsy Shop.


 The Parfumerie Paper is so pretty! I used it for my background and Penmanship for a mat. I used the bricks stamp for the Essential Texture set.

I used both the Iron Work Edges. I painted them with gesso, Lightly misted with brown, then used Stucco paste. Once dried I rubbed some distress ink on the raised parts of the stucco.
 I did the same for the Floral Lattice Bits.
 
 
 Thanks for taking a peek!

3 comments:

Lisa Landry said...

WOW! These layouts are BEAUTIFUL! I love every one of them! So soft in color and beautifully designed!

Janene said...

Absolutely beautiful pages!!!!!!!! Love all the details!

Bonnie said...

Lovely, gorgeous and stunning LOs! TFS :-)