Thursday, September 3, 2015

More Layouts with the Swirlydoos August Kit.

Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing my latest layouts I made using the August Kit, Sun Kissed. I usually don't scrap with yellow but when it's paired with gray it's a go! This kit is just gorgeous and so unique!

So, first up I wanted to create a page with lots of layers. Starting from the bottom, I white washed the center of the paper. I misted a doily from my stash and tucked it under the damask paper. Then, using strips of paper(mostly scraps)just layered them onto of each other. As always, I like to make butterflies that match the kit. Hushed Summer are my newest butterflies and you can find them in my Esty,  LittleScrapShop.
 
For my second page I went more with black, yellow, and a touch of green. I used the leafy vines I made a tutorial  for. You can find that HERE. The gorgeous flower vine came in the Flower Add-on. Using the mist from the Mediums add-on, I was able to get it to match my page perfectly. The Yellow Glitter Glass Butterflies can be found at my Etsy. Also the hand tinted Glitter Glass I used on the leaves can be found HERE.
 
Hope my projects have inspire you! If you’re ready to start getting perfectly coordinated, top of the line scrapbook kits delivered to your door, please visit us at www.swirlydoos.com. Mention my name (Angelica) when you subscribe and you’ll receive 10% off your first kit, AND a coupon good for 30% off your entire purchase in the Swirlydoos.com store!




No comments: