Friday, January 20, 2012

My PITA Layout!!!

Do you ever have one of those layouts that's a complete pain in the ass??? The one that you keep messing up on. Not what it looks like in your head. Finally, you just say SCREW IT!!! Well, this one was mine!!!! I kept messing with the damn thing and ripped it!! Grrr....



I was "trying" the resist tutorial over at Swirlydoos. While dabbing the mist I ripped the paper. Guess I was being to rough...lol!! I just left it and added more rips.....in anger!!!

I repeated the resist on the tag to prove to myself that I could do it and it worked :)



I'm ashamed to say that this a DT layout for Swirlydoos....I'm sorry!






9 comments:

Theresa said...

Angelica, I think you are being way to hard on yourself. Being a grunge girl myself, I like the look of the wrinkles. From what I could see in the picture, it looks like a winter photo. The paper looks like snowbanks to me. I am glad that you posted this layout. It's good for us mortals to know it doesn't always work out for someone like you who creates one beautiful layout after another. Hugs to you, t...

Natasha said...

ROFL! The rips look like they are there on purpose! I like it!

Vicky Alberto said...

LOL, we all have those days but your project recovery looks like it was done on purpose - beautiful lo!

Shona said...

awwwww Ang yes we all have those days..it does look amazing :)

Anne said...

Wow, this is stunning! I love the teal, the shapes, flower and berries, and the snowflakes. very nice photo too. :)

Hugs, Anne.

mow180 said...

You don't have to apologize to me - I love it! LOL
I wish all my PITA layouts looked this good!

phamil said...

Ashamed?!?!?! Why? It's beautiful! It may have been a PITA to do, but it looks gorgeous!!! My mojo has gone away, I hope it comes back soon,I know how you feel!!! But I love your page!!! Miss you, sending you hugs too!

Paulien van den Bosch said...

sssssssssssttttttt..... don;t say that, cause girl... this page is stunning!!!!!

~VIRGINIA~ said...

I think you did an awesome job on this.