Monday, January 30, 2012

Such Beauty *Pion*

I love any shade of purple. I try to use the color as often as I can. So, when the Fairytale of Spring Collection came out I knew I had to have it. The purples and the cream mixed with the lovely flowery design was a perfect combination for me.

Such Beauty

From the cut out sheet, I cut out a matching tag for hidden journaling and tucked it behind the layered paper.

 This paper is amazing. It's double sided, so if you wanted to do some folding over you have a design on the backside.

Although you can't tell from this photo, there is a lot of soft color on this Dusty Attic piece. I first painted it a warm cream. Once dried I dabbed Tim Holtz Milled Lavender Distress ink on the leaves. Touched it with a bit of Plum Berry Smooch, then lightly inked some of the edges with Chestnut Roon Cat Eye ink. For some sparkle I used Star Dust Stickles.

To see more layouts and projects used with Pion Designs, please visit the blog HERE

Until next time....

♥♥♥

6 comments:

~VIRGINIA~ said...

So lushes!!! Love the purple...

Vicky Alberto said...

So stunning... I think I've said it before you are the queen of scrapping with shades of purple!

L. Akins said...

Gorgeous Layout Angelica!

Lizzyc said...

Really really beautiful!

Unknown said...

Breath taking! Ang, this is really, really beautiful. Your paper techniques are wonderful.

Gitte said...

Just soo beautiful.