Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pion Designs GDT Book Box

I was so excited to get my GDT box from Pion Designs. I hadn't seen these paper in person  and was dying to get my hands on them. Holding them, they were everything that I'd imagined. Rich vingtage colors and thick cardstock.
I thought it would be fun for my first project not to be a layout. So, I decided to make a book box using the newly released From my Heart 2 line.

Here is the front cover. I made a little vine and used the images from the From my heart 2 cut out sheet.

 Here's a peek at the inside. Perfect to stow away those little love notes :)

This is a side view shot so you can see the "pages"

To see more projects done with Pion papers, please visit their blog HERE

Thanks for stopping by!












2 comments:

Vicky Alberto said...

very beautiful!

Unknown said...

Oh wow! I love how you finished off the opening on the inside.